A new episode has been released after HIMYM s08e11-12 which for me is the best episode ever! And I still can’t figure out the sole reason why I love this episode so much since I have two equally valid reasons: 1) I ship Barney and Robin so hard my ship now flies and 2) I’m a sucker for jerks turning into the best lovers upon finding “the one.”
Okay so this post is just for me to list everything I feel about the show:
- I love Barney Stinson and that will never change.
- I still think Robin is the mother of Ted’s kids. Or want her to be despite my Barney-Robin shipping. I just don’t think the first episode would make perfect sense if Barney and Robin end up together and Ted still has feelings for Robin okay.
- If it’s not Robin, I think it’s Barney’s half-sister, the one Barney’s dad talked about in one episode named Carly which a lot of people assume to be Ted’s wife. If it’s her, please let us see her already!
- I hate Victoria.
- I loved Stella!
- I still get hyped whenever I think of How I Met Your Mother having their ninth season!
- It’s funnier than F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- Oh, I love Marshal’s jokes.
- I don’t think I’ve seen that episode where Marshal’s dad died…
- Young Scooter and Lily are the funniest!
- The funniest thing Barney did was when he took his ripped suit to the tailor crying. =)))
- My least favorite character is actually Ted.
And I think that’s all about it. I just made it for the purpose of creating another post, really. No hate. Haha!